WWF internship in Madagascar
So. You want to save the planet?
for more information http://wwf.panda.org/how_you_can_help/volunteer/volunteer/
You're young and you've got a brain.
Added to this, you've got a passion for the planet.
All you need is the opportunity.
WWF is running a global volunteer programme for a select number of young people.
To take part we'll make you jump through several hoops - namely a torturous application form.
But if you get selected....
If you've got what it takes...
You are going to be in for the experience of a lifetime...
What you've already got...
* A commitment to conservation
* An ability to adapt to changing situations
* An ability to work respectfully in cross-cultural situations
* An ability to take direction from supervisors
* The confidence to provide feedback to supervisors
* A collaborative approach to working with colleagues
* A capacity for ongoing learning
What you'll work on...
For example, you could find yourself working for such WWF Madagascar projects as:
* Conservation of Toliara Reef
* Water Resource Management for the Mahafaly Plateau
* Fandriana-Marolambo Forest Landscape Restoration
What you'll learn...
* Gain an insight and awareness of conservation as WWF practices it
* Get an idea of the day-to-day reality & living standards of people in developing nations
* Increase your cross-cultural understanding
* Significantly improve your communication skills
* Enhance your teamwork skills
* Evolve your self-reliance skills
* Improve your innate adaptability